Accelerate your export sales, increase profits and become the next Sunshine Coast export success story.
Who is the Program for?
- Sunshine Coast businesses wanting help NOW with exporting a product or service.
- Businesses should be export ready, currently exporting or be a successful exporter wanting to enter a new market.
What is the Program?
- 10 two-and-a-half-hour workshops over 10 weeks.
- It will be facilitated by the Export Council of Australia with guest export specialists.
When will the Program run?
- From 19 April to 21 June 2017.
How much will the Program cost?
- Usually $1,250 plus GST but local businesses in the Sunshine Coast Council area will only need to outlay $250 plus GST.
- Two people can attend from any one company.
When do I have to register?
- Places are limited to 20 companies in each program and registrations are required on or before 31 March 2017.
How do I to register?
- Please complete the Registration of Interest form[597KB], sign the privacy statement and return to the Industry Investment Facilitator by email to [email protected].
If you are interested in exporting and you are not already ‘connected’ through the Sunshine Coast Export LinkedIn Group, you are welcome to join.
What do others think about the program?
Watch this short video!