**Expressions of Interest in FAN’s new business development program close on 29 June**
Do you need help to grow your sales? FAN has identified the need for tailored support for our industry members to help them to sustainably develop their businesses in local and national markets. We will be employing a National Relationship Manager to assist FAN members to develop their sales channels, volumes and capabilities.
Throughout the 12-month program, the National Relationship Manager will work one-on-one with members, delivering the following tiered services according to their needs:
Tier One – $2,500 + GST
- Three sales strategy meetings per year
- Events – advice around trade events, consumer events and regional events specifically targeted to the member’s business
- Sales skills training (workshops).
Tier Two – $5,000 + GST
Tier One services plus:
- Access to day-to-day assistance/advice via phone/email Monday-Friday, 8.30-5.00pm
- National Relationship Manager will attend trade events with members and deliver the following services:
- Facilitating introductions to buyers
- Setting up meetings and ensuring each member is utilising the event for networking and pipeline building
- Post event follow-up sessions to ensure each member achieves maximum benefit from the leads captured at event
- Marketing channels analysis – consumer touch points vs trade. How to best target each market segment
- Logistics – analysis at an individual business level and exploration of collaborative options
- Pipeline management – lead capturing and managing leads
- One-on-one sales skills training.
Successful businesses will be required to enter into a 12-month contract with FAN, with four quarterly payments to be paid in advance as follows:
- Tier 1: 4x payments of $625 + GST (1st payment due in August)
- Tier 2: 4x payment of $1,250 + GST (1st payment due in August)
Apply @ https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PWRNKTG.
Enquiries: Emma Greenhatch, FAN General Manager
E: [email protected]
M: 0466 634 465