FAN Domestic Market Development Pathway Programme
February 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you a food and agri business looking to successful grow your regional and national distribution or diversify your market channels?
Do you need a better understanding of the market, business and commercial models required to successfully grow your footprint?
Would you like to better leverage your participation in trade and consumer shows to generate new distribution and sales opportunities?
Join FAN’s Domestic Market Development Programme and hear practical and actionable advice from leading food industry experts who will help you to develop category, channel and market plans for your food business.
The comprehensive programme consists of
- Online Masterclass (commencing 1st February)
- Category Specific workshop (8 February)
- Channel Specific workshop (15 February)
- One-on-one mentoring (timing TBC)
- Meet the Makers 2021 Stand and support (March 15)
- Market Visits (timing TBC on demand)
This program is aimed at businesses new to food productions, those looking to grow regionally, statewide or nationally of experiences food business wanting to cross reference current national market development practices.