- This event has passed.
FAN Member Meet Up – Gympie
July 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Catch-up with other FAN members; meet Sandra and the team from Lindols Macadamias and enjoy a delish morning tea featuring her farm fresh product.
In this meet up, we look forward to sharing more details about FAN Gympie and introducing you to our Gympie Cluster Co-Ordinator!!!!
Bring a friend and introduce them to FAN’s collaborative, like-minded community.
Ticket price includes refreshments.
Meet Sandra and the Lindols team
The original Goomboorian farm that is the home to Lindols Macadamias, has been owned by the Lindstrom Family since 1989 with further parcels of surrounding land purchased since then. There are currently 11,000 macadamias trees flourishing on the property with the orchard growing continuously. The young trees are propagated in the onsite nursery from seed, and are grown and grafted when they reach their second year of growth after which point they are planted out into the orchard according to variety.
After harvesting, most of Lindols fresh nuts are sent to a local processor for shelling and further sale, however, as the family are always up for a new challenge, they have recently begun the journey into the world of value adding to their macadamias. Using as many ingredients from the farm as possible, Lindols flavoured and spiced macadamias were some of the first products manufactured. The range of Lindols products are completely handmade, using family recipes that have been tested on the family, and finally offered to you by the family.
Lindols Macadamia products are available at local markets in the Gympie Region.
- Numbers are limited and are subject to change to accommodate any new requirements.
- Only those with pre-purchased tickets are able to attend.
- Please respect general social distancing measures and those put in place by the venue and organisers.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Tickets will be refunded in the event of cancellation due to COVID