- This event has passed.
FAN Member Meet Up – Sunshine Coast
October 21 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Catch-up with other FAN members; meet Sue Joseph and the team from Bassett Barks, view their facility and enjoy a nice cold beverage & nibbles.
About Bassett Barks
Bassett Barks Pty Ltd is one of Queensland’s largest landscaping and potting media Supply companies located on 40 hectares at the foot of the Glass House Mountains on the Sunshine Coast. With over 40 years experience, absolute commitment to customer service was the foundation on which Bassett Barks became the market leader it is today and this focus continues to set the company apart from its competitors. NIASA Accredited media logoBassett Barks is an “Accredited Growing Media Supplier” under the “Nursery Industry Accreditation Scheme of Australia” with membership in the Australian & Queensland Nursery Industry Associations, and is a key sponsor for a number of industry related projects and awards.
With a strong commitment to environmental sustainability all bark products manufactured by Bassett Barks Pty Ltd are made from plantation timbers and recycled milling material using Australia’s most advanced processing technology to produce premium, high quality products. All our composting is done on a purpose built concrete treated secure site to ensure all environmental concerns are met and the quality of the compost is strictly controlled. This ensures excellent consistent quality of all our potting media. From the start of the compost process until loading onto delivery trucks there is constant on-site testing to meet strict quality control procedures and customer requirements.
- Numbers are limited and are subject to change to accommodate any new requirements.
- Only those with pre-purchased tickets are able to attend.
- Please respect general social distancing measures and those put in place by the venue and organisers.
- Please stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Refunds will be offered in the event of cancellation due to COVID restrictions