- This event has passed.
SPRUNGG Sustainable Change Accelerator Program
June 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The first release of the 4-month course is exclusive to FAN members for a limited time only.
About this Program
FORMAT: Online, Live and Interactive
START: 30th June, 2020 – END : 30th October, 2020
DURATION: 4 Months (1 module per month)
TIME COMMITMENT: 2 hours per week
INCLUSIONS: Live workshops, video lessons, lesson guidebook, a practical
toolbox, weekly assignments, discussion groups and accountability buddies.
- Create a blueprint for sustainable growth in your business.
- Unlock your teams’ power to innovate better.
- Align your business goals with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
- Create an effective collaborative business model.
- Implement practical collaborative tools to improve business efficiency.
- Understand the 5 styles of radical change leadership.
- Identify your natural leadership style.
- Create awareness of your leadership biases.
- Implement the most effective solutions for radical change success.
- Create better ideas to solve businesses biggest problems with a range of practical tools.
- Innovation and Ideation
Meet Your Facilitators
SPRUNGG’s experienced and international team of Learning and Development Architects and Program Facilitators bring you the latest in effective leadership, innovation and collaborative education.
Dr. Miller leads the Global Learning & Development team at SPRUNGG and is responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of the program. Lynn holds a Doctorate in instructional technology from Virginia Tech, a Bachelor’s degree in psychology and Master’s degree in education from the College of William and Mary.
Shefali Chhachhi is a highly experienced Learning and Development Architect and Facilitator at SPRUNGG. Shefali’s extensive marketing career across consumer products and Services has seen her recognised as one of the Top 50 Women in Marketing in India. Shefali holds an MBA in Marketing from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and a Bachelors Degree in Commerce from the University of Mumbai.
Jacqueline is a Design-Led Innovator, Chair, Director and Advisor who has been driving sustainable transformations in business since 1995 when she switched from being an Ernst and Young accountant into an agile innovator, collaborative leader and sustainable change activist. Jacqueline holds a Bachelors degree in Commerce, majoring in Marketing from the University of Queensland.