Trade shows can play a vital role in connecting businesses, industries and associations. They give the opportunity to place your brand and products directly in front of thousands of potential customers who attend specifically to view, compare, and purchase products or services.
Because trade shows are most commonly industry specific (and people who attend are involved or interested in that industry!), they give the chance for you to communicate face to face with a highly relevant target market.
They are a fantastic way to create brand awareness with an engaged audience, and exhibiting is one of the most cost-effective and proven sales and lead generation tools available today.
“Through the support of FAN and the Sunshine Coast Council we are now moving our vision and production planning from ‘suburb to suburb’ to ‘state to state and country to country’. Our potential reach has exploded within days of returning home from Fine Food and we are confident to go after larger opportunities knowing we have such supportive industry partners and successful businesses around us”. David Andrews, Walter’s Artisan Bread & Granola
We’ve put together our TOP 5 reasons for you to consider exhibiting at Food & Agribusiness Trade Show this year:
- SALES! – Attendees (whether trade or consumer) are there to shop, learn and discover and are often ready to invest in good products and services on the spot. You not only have the chance to create a loyal consumer base, but the opportunity to sign new accounts that could be worth a very significant amount to your business.
- CONNECT FACE TO FACE – Trade Shows give you the chance to connect one with existing and new customers, and get to understand them on a deeper level. Communication with your relevant target market also gives way to instantaneous feedback and the opportunity for two-way dialogue.
- BRING YOUR PRODUCT TO LIFE – Potential customers can see, taste, feel and hear first-hand why your product is so special. You will have the opportunity to provide tastings, demonstrations, and tell the story behind the business which you have put your heart and soul into.
- GATHER TARGETED LEADS – Highly targeted and lucrative business leads are generated, resulting in new business and an increased database of prospects.
- GET TO KNOW YOUR COMPETITORS – First-hand knowledge of a competitor’s offering is an effective way of keeping in touch with the latest innovations, trends, industry direction and its driving forces.
Across Australia there are many food industry trade shows that offer fantastic opportunities to help grow your business. FAN has connections with a number of these event organisers, including;
- Naturally Good – Natural Organic & Healthy Products Expo (29-30 April, Sydney)
- Fantastic Food & Drink (29-30 April, Sydney)
- Foodservice Australia (27-29 May, Sydney)
- Hort Connections (18-20 June, Brisbane)
- Food & Hospitality Queensland (5-6 August, Brisbane)
- Fine Food Australia (10-13 September, Melbourne)
FINE FOOD SPECIAL OFFER – APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 2 MARCH!
Fine Food Australia is the country’s leading trade exhibition for the food service, hospitality and retail industries. This year it will be held in Melbourne from 10-13 September, attracting more than 1,000 exhibitors and 26,000 visitors.
FAN has secured a prime location for 10 lucky businesses in the ‘Flavours of the World’ Australia Pavilion* – See floorplan here (M15 in pink)
To find out more about this exciting initiative & to apply click here
For further information email [email protected] or call 0466 634 465.
*Subject to 10 companies signing up.