FAN Members span the entire food & agribusiness industry chain, including businesses working within the industry, supply services to the industry and even individuals that will be part of the industry in the future.
A FAN membership gives your business the ability to connect, learn, promote and grow.
Connect. Collaborate. Grow.
Connect with FAN members, and make connections that can help you develop your business.
- The ability to make valuable business connections
- Regular workshop and networking events (75% member discount)
- Connect with the relevant people in the industry
Help promote your business through increased visibility and promotional opportunities
- Business Directory to promote your business to other FAN members
- FAN (on request) can help highlight your business & products to both members & public
- Promote your business events in our online events calendar
- Sponsorship packages also available for increased visibility and opportunities
We want to help you grow your business, and in turn help grow the whole agribusiness economy in our region.
- Access to new retail distribution channels and new customers within the FAN community
- Access to the FAN Mentoring for Success program provided by senior managers of successful Sunshine Coast companies
- Receive monthly management tips and advice to improve the profitability of your business
✓ 75% discount on FAN workshops and networking events
✓ Access to the FAN’s Mentoring for Success Program provided by senior managers of successful local companies
✓ Access to FAN’s 210 members and their knowledge, skills and experience
✓ Promotion of members through FAN’s business directory, events calendar, social media, and e-marketing channels
✓ Special offers for FAN members
✓ Monthly management tips
✓ Exclusive resources and content via the FAN-Share portal on FAN’s website
✓ Access to collaboration platforms including members Facebook group and members capability directory
✓ Access to new retail distribution channels, new customers and export opportunities
✓ Trade show facilitation and discounts
✓ Member-to Member Insights
If you’re directly involved within the Food and Agribusiness Industry
If you supply goods or services to the Food & Agribusiness Industry