Starts in 1 Day, 15 Hours
August 24, 2017 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Maroochy Arts and Ecology Centre
51 Palm Creek Road Tanawha, QLD 4554
As production increases, so does the need for planning and organisation. If your business is getting ready to scale up, then this workshop is for you. With a focus on food manufacturing, we investigate “how to organise for the growing food business”. Gain valuable insights into planning for a sustainable and successful future, and learn tips that will enable your vision to be materialized.
- Good Manufacturing Practice – Common-sense Food Factory operating principles to better understand the risks associated with larger scale food production
- Optimising process flow & implementing ideal site flows
- Selecting appropriate equipment
- Lease financing for plant, an option
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- What`s new from FoodPro & AIFST July 2017 Conference
This workshop will be presented by Bernard Parker, who has a wealth of experience in the Food Industry since 1970 in Australia, Europe, Asia & the Middle East. He has worked as a Food Technologist and at Managing Director Level since 1987. Bernard is now a local, and consults to the food and allied industries. He is an active one year FAN member.
When: Thursday 24 August, 8.30am-11am (registrations commence from 8am with the workshop promptly commencing at 8.30am).
Where: Maroochy Arts and Ecology Centre, Tanawha
Cost: FAN Members $30, Non-members $60.
Book your ticket here.