FAN is pleased to share its involvement in AgriFutures Australia Producer Technology Uptake Program.
The pilot program supports producers to increase adoption of technology solutions in their business.
Through this program FAN aims to support its members to increase their awareness and uptake of relevant AgTech solutions for their businesses. FAN will work with members to:
- understand locally relevant pain points
- identify technologies to address the pain points
- share insights about the available technologies and demonstrate their application on-farm
- identify areas for new AgTech solutions
- build a database of relevant AgTech providers
This program is powered by FAN and supported by funding from
The Program will be delivered in three phases:
Half Day Demo Days featuring:
- In situ demonstrations from 8-10 innovative solution providers (providers will vary per day)
- Panel and Q&A sessions with guest speakers
- Beers and Banter Networking sessions
- 50 attendees per day
Who is Coming?
- Anyone who is interested in food production, agri-innovation and the future of farming.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Providers with a new-to-market or innovative solutions for the agriculture industry in key sectors / or in areas of interest including
- Small scale
- Natural capital