Food and Agribusiness Network (FAN) continues to play an important role supporting our industry and key stakeholders to strengthen the collaborative platform. We continue to share knowledge, cultivate capabilities and innovation, grow and extend the connections and advance the profile of our industry, region and most importantly the people that grow and produce food and beverages.
We have been engaging deeply with our members to develop regional action plans in each of four regions (Moreton Bay, Noosa, Sunshine Coast and Gympie), ensuring we work together on what matters to our members.
FAN has identified three areas of priority to focus out activity in 2022-23.
Build a strong innovation ecosystem by:
- delivering on the actions identified in the regional action plans
- preparing members to fully participate and leverage R&D opportunities by establishing strong research partnerships
- offering opportunities for members to collaborate and innovate, with a focus on collective problem-solving
Deliver programs and activities that engage and support our members by:
- crafting events and initiatives that are insightful and inspirational that build capabilities requested by members
- connecting diverse but complementary set of stakeholders and partners to maximise the fruits of collaboration
Embed a model that demonstrates value and sustainability by:
- measuring the impact across the network
- securing long-term partnerships that benefit FAN and our members