The Sunshine Coast’s food and agribusiness industry is characterised by a diverse range of sectors including horticulture, dairy and specialty dairy production, premium quality seafood, nurseries and value-add producers.
The region is rapidly being recognised as one of the most dynamic locations for new food and agribusiness investment in Australia, with a 23% increase in the economic value of agriculture over the last decade and demand expected to grow significantly from Asian markets with the advent of Free Trade Agreements with Japan, China and Korea.
Food and agribusiness on the Sunshine Coast
- Artisan food and beverage producers
- Wide range of primary agricultural commodities
- Growing value added component
- Suppliers to major retail
- Leading food manufacturers and exporters
- World-first new product innovators
Learn more about Invest Sunshine Coast
Information courtesy of Sunshine Coast Council